Saturday, April 11, 2015

Grilled fennel and rose pepper marinated salmon

As I told you earlier, Swedes are very fond of fish dishes. The same applies to me.

Yesterday I and my wife visited the restaurant Lomma fiskbod (fish shop) in Lomma, a seaside village about 10 miles west of Lund.

The restaurant is located right next to the quay where the fishing boats are moored and unload their cargo.

We ordered grilled fennel and rose pepper marinated salmon with horseradish rouille and fried potatoes. (In Swedish: Halstrad fänkåls- och rosepeppargravad laxfilé med pepparrots rouille samt råstekt potatis.Excellent! There was also a salad buffet with various vegetables, sauces, homemade bread and butter.
The main course

From the salad buffet

 
View from the restaurant window.
  

Images from the surroundings

Unfortunately, the camera in my cellphone has poor resolution, so the pictures are not possible to enlarge more.


No comments:

Post a Comment